It’s that exciting time of year when Sephora gives customers an opportunity to purchase any products, online and in-stores, for a discounted price. This is their Beauty Insider Appreciation Event, and VIB Rouge members will have early access to the 20% off sale starting this Friday, August 24 – Monday, September 3rd. After that, VIB and VIB Insiders will have the opportunity to shop the sale. Best of all, in addition to the discount you receive, Sephora has restructured their point system where you now earn 1.5 points for every $1 spent. You’ll want to shop early because popular products typically sell out and don’t restock until after the sale.
Following is my list of recommended items. I won’t go into a ton of detail about these since that would get really lengthy, but if it’s on this list, that means it’s one of my favorite products that I personally own and use. Many of these products, I have repurchased mutiple times and use every single day. Let’s get started!
- Viseart Eyeshadow Palettes – If you haven’t given Viseart a try yet, now is your chance to get them on sale. Viseart makes the best professional matte eyeshadows on the market, containing the highest percentage of pigments. Once you try these, you honestly will wish you
had grabbed them a long time ago. The Neutral Mattes palette is a must-have starter palette.
- Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil – Without a doubt, the best eyeliners with the longest staying power. Excellent for the waterline. Choose from approximately 38 different shades!
- Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil Trio Set – Get 3 popular shades in this 3 piece set! An amazing deal, especially on sale!
- Dominique Cosmetics Latte Eyeshadow Palette – Yep! It’s now available at Sephora! I wrote a full review on this palette, as it’s truly one of my new favorite nude palettes of all. The formula in this is stunning. Don’t be fooled by the seemingly “boring” shades in the pan. When applied to the eyes, they come to life and are gorgeous. It’s especially great for people who have not-so-perfect and smooth eyelids. The formula literally melts into your skin. My experience with the Lemonade palette was horrible, so you may want to check that one out in stores first if you’re eyeing that one.
- Violet Voss Like a Boss Eyeshadow Palette – The best eyeshadow palette that Violet Voss makes, in my opinion. Stunning shades with quality mattes and shimmers. The reviews say it all!
- Beauty Blender Bounce Liquid Whip Long Lasting Foundation – If you missed it, be sure to
check out my recent review on this foundation. Although they have some shade issues to work out, it’s one of my current favorite foundations that blends into my skin and gives me a full coverage look while still looking like it’s “one with my skin.” They just restocked previously sold out shades.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Eyeshadow Palette – Now is your chance to grab the latest
ABH eyeshadow palette on sale! I paid full price for mine, so you can’t beat this opportunity to get it on sale. If you missed my review, check it out here.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette – A beautiful eyeshadow palette with the amazing ABH quality for those looking for a softer eyeshadow look.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renassaince Eyeshadow Palette – This eyeshadow palette will forever be on my recommendations list. It’s a must-have staple in every beauty enthusiast’s collection. It is a perfect selection of fall and winter shades, with enough neutrals to use all year around. Absolutely stunning! Can’t beat the formula and performance.
- Smashbox Primerizer – If you have dry skin and are looking for a moisturizing makeup primer, this is an amazing choice. It has a combination of a primer and a moisturizer, combining 2 products into one. It absorbs quickly and doesn’t leave the skin greasy. No worries there!
- Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara – Lancome truly makes the best mascaras on the market.
It’s literally what they’re known for. This is one of my favorites. It’s available in the original and waterproof formula. Even if you normally wear waterproof, the original still works great and is the only non-waterproof mascara that doesn’t smudge, budge, or smear all over the place throughout the day. It’s 100% transfer-proof! Gives you huge, long lashes!
- Huda Beauty Liquid Matte Lipstick – Huda Beauty makes my favorite liquid lipstick. Their formula isn’t overly drying, doesn’t make your lips look like cracked buttholes, and it remains in place almost all day unless you eat something greasy. Love this stuff!
- Givenchy Mister Brow Filler – By far my favorite tinted brow gel available. It fills in sparse areas of your brows while setting them in place. Lasts all day long and into the night, until you remove it with eye makeup remover. Love this stuff!
- Urban Decay Born to Run Eyeshadow Palette – Don’t miss the chance to get this popular Urban Decay eyeshadow palette for a reduced price. If it’s been sitting in your wishlist, grab it quick before it sells out. The formula is amazing, and you just can’t beat the selection of shades and quality of Urban Decay shadows.
- Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder – This was originally part of a limited edition collection, but they brought back this setting powder because it really is THAT great! It’s the only thing in the peach collection that I’m a fan of.
- Urban Decay Velvetizer Translucent Mixing Medium – This is truly an innovative product
that I love! It was developed to be a mixing agent, where you can mix it into any hydrating foundation and make it become matte. This is so finely milled, the finest milled powder that I’ve ever felt. It also doubles as a stunning setting powder, so you can use it to mix with foundation or use it alone to set your face/eyes.
- Becca First Light Priming Filter – If you tend to have red or blotchy skin, this primer is an amazing way to prime your face and also help cancel out any discoloration before applying your foundation. It sinks straight into your skin and helps your makeup last longer throughout the day. If you want a primer that will give you more of a dewy finish, try the Becca Backlight Priming Filter. I love to mix the two primers together personally. The Backlight Priming Filter will give your skin a lit from within look when wearing any matte foundation. Both of these primers are excellent options for dry skin. These are not “pore filling” primers.
- Urban Decay Naked Palette – This is the original, and it’s being discontinued. Grab it now while it’s on sale for 1/2 off for $27! The additional discount should apply to this item during the sale while supplies last.
- Fresh Seaberry Moisturizing Facial Oil – I use this oil literally every single day, twice a day. I mix it in with my moisturizers and I mix it into my Drunk Elephant Hydra B serum. It absorbs quickly and never leaves an oily residue. Perfect for dry skin babes.
- Belif Hungarian Water Essence – Another great product that I use twice daily. I mix 2 pumps
of this into 2 pumps of the Drunk Elephant Hydra B, then add 2-4 drops of Fresh Seaberry Moisturizing Facial Oil.
- Tatcha The Essence – This product was a game changer in my daily skincare routine. I reviewed this last year, so check it out here if you missed it. I apply my toner first (either Lotion P50 or the Tarte Knockout Tingling Treatment) and then I put some of this in the cups of my hand and rub it directly onto my face. It’s worth the price!
- Tarte Knockout Tingling Treatment – An amazing acid toner that’s on par with the Lotion P50. Tarte really outdid themselves when creating this product and entering the skincare world. It’s an amazing toner that will change your skin in an amazing way. Plus it has some great additional ingredients such as niacinamide.
- Drunk Elephant B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel – I love this stuff. It’s the one product from Drunk Elephant that I continue to repurchase and use at least 1 – 2x daily.
- Belif True Cream Moisturizing Bomb – This is yet another daily staple in my skincare
regimen. Amazing moisturizer for dry skin, especially as fall and winter approaches. For a lighter version, see the next one in my list.
- Belif True Cream Aqua Bomb – For a lighter moisturizer that is perfect under makeup, try out this moisturizer from Belif.
- Peter Thomas Roth FirmX Peeling Gel – If you want to visibly remove the outer dead layer of skin on your face, you really should try this stuff! It’s an absolutely amazing facial peel. As you rub it into your face, dead skin cells visibly roll into little balls and come right off your face. Not too harsh.
- Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Cream – If you have really dry skin, this product is an absolute miracle cream. I use this particularly during the fall and winter at night before bedtime. When I wake up in the morning, my skin is beautifully hydrated and completely restored.
- Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Liquid – This is a liquid serum form of the cream. It’s lighter weight and
absorbs into the skin quickly, while still providing super moisture to very dry skin. This is a product you can actually use in the morning, as opposed to the cream which is really too heavy to wear under makeup. I use both of these products combined.
- L’OCCITANE Cleansing And Softening Shower Oil With Almond Oil – If your skin runs on the dry side, you will absolutely love this cleansing shower oil. I fell in love with it last year after a Sephora employee recommended it to me. It’s so hydrating, smells beautiful, and leaves your skin soft and silky after showering.
- Peter Thomas Roth Retinol Fusion PM – This is an excellent nighttime retinol product. I use this product every single night right before my Vitamin C serum. It’s a little on the pricy side, but I truly notice a difference when I use it and I can tell a difference when I stop using it.
- Facial Sunsceens – Don’t forget the sunscreen. This is the most important product you can put on every single day. I have 2 different facial sunscreens to recommend. These are both very similar. The first recommendation is the Lancome BIENFAIT UV SPF 50+ Super Fluid Facial Sunscreen. The second recommendation is the SHISEIDO Urban Environment Oil-Free UV Protector Broad Spectrum SPF 42 For Face. Both products absorb pretty quickly and wear beautifully under makeup. I have noticed that the Shiseido product leaves more of a white cast than the Lancome product, but it provides the ultimate coverage to protect your skin from the sun and sun damage.
- Algenist GENIUS Ultimate Anti-Aging Bi-Phase Peel – I have used this peel for the past 3 years and absoultely love it. If you are sensitive to other peels, this one is much more gentle since it contains an oil in it for extra hydration, yet it’s still highly effective with instant noticable results. Shake the bottle before using to mix the bi-phase microalgae oil and other ingredients togther. Then apply with a cotton round. Love this stuff! It’s a glass bottle so be careful. I’ve shattered one before and literally cried.
Let me know! What are your favorite products on your wish list for the Sephora sale? Comment below or head over to my Instagram page and let’s chat!
Disclaimer: This page contains some Sephora affiliate links. I am not-sponsored nor do I receive free PR. I pay for all of the products that I review. If you use my links, I will earn a very small commission (around 1 -2%) of your sale. I truly appreciate it when you use these links, as every dollar helps me pay for the maintenance of this website. It’s very costly to maintain a blog and purchase all of the products I review by myself. You’re certainly under no obligation to use these links, but it’s very much appreciated if you do. Much love!